Thursday, May 7, 2009


What I’m Looking Forward to This Summer

I am looking forward to baseball this summer. We have a game tonight in Elkhorn against Deloraine. This year we should have a good team. I also made the AAA team. We are going to a tournament in Regina with the AAA team. We also have to use would bats in Regina. This year if we win AA provincials with our regular team we get to go to Western Canadians. It would be in Alberta of B.C. or somewhere far away. To go to AA provincials we have to win our league and to go to Western Canadians we have to win AA provincials.

Another thing I am looking for to is harvest. I get to drive the grain truck. I also get to drive the combine sometimes too. It will be so fun.

I am also looking forward to golfing. We are going on Friday. Aaron, Nathan, Wanny, Hannah and I are going. It should be a gong show.

Baseball Manitoba Website

No comments:

Post a Comment